Since 1st January 2015 it is no longer legal to top up or replenish a system using R22 gas.
R22 replacement solutions are available that provide cost-effective and highly energy efficient upgrades for existing R22 systems.
Find out more...
Below are the details of the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. To apply please complete the form below or alternatively send your CV to with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned maintenance on all types of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning equipment to our large customer base.
Performing preventative and planned maintenance inspections on a wide variety of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning. This will include kitchen catering cabinets to walk in coldrooms and split and VRV/VRF type air conditioning.
As a mobile engineer our customer base stretches across the south central area and includes schools, colleges and MOD site's.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (40hrs)
Salary - competitive
- Refrigeration NVQ level 2 with F-gas certification
- Good knowledge of basic refrigeration systems and controls
- Clean driving licence
- Practical experience of maintaining refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Ability to work alone or in a team with a pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills with management and customers